Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Masters of Puppets

This is a quick entry I’m writing because for you to invest in the content of what is said you’ll need to dedicate the next two hours of your life to hear what some like myself have been trying to say.

If you’re into a good conspiracy theory, enjoy theatrically dooming narration and are like me with having almost no trust in the current machine we call our Government you should watch this. Through video and commentary they’ve stayed completely unbiased and this movie should be at least reviewed if you can find the time.

Speak of the New World Order over 10 years ago made me stop registering as a Democrat and then again 5 years ago with leaving the Republicans. Now as an Independent I still know it’s all a bunch of BS and movies like this are needed to remind us all what is right in front of us. Recently aligning myself with the RLC, a Republican based Libertarian sect I hope they are the most truthful in what they say but still you just never know when it comes to a politician.

Take the time to watch, even if you don’t believe it… it’s worth the listen.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

2 comments:

J. Woodbury said...

hey man...there is nothing attached to your entry TO watch.

FroOchie said...

Really, I see the video when I look... I'm posting the link as well.